Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sometimes I feel like somebody's watching me

It turns out my link to my pictures doesn't work for everyone. So if you do not have facebook, and the link doesn't work for you, and you would like to see some of the pictures... e-mail me @ : joshuastibb@yahoo.com., or you can respond to this posting in the comments section, or you can harass my brother until he forwards you the pictures from facebook. Have fun Derek!

Low: Super hot today and a few stomach troubles.

Hight: took my first Swahili test today and I think I did pretty well. Also, I bought some Maasai knife paintings and the ebony wood carver comes today! WOO HOO!

6 comments:

Hilary Gerten said...

do you still wake up ridiculously early when you're on a different continent? just curious.

Joshua said...

totally! For some reason I did not have jetlag even though everyone else did! I usually wake up around 5 to facebook and study.

How are your racquettball skills coming?

Anonymous said...

for facebook uplaoding purposes - we found during our time that it might help to make the pictures smaller and save them as a smaller size (i did this in a separate folder that i would empty after i was done with them) nd then try to upload only two or three at a time.

Joshua said...

thanks anonymous :) I'll totally do that!

Hilary Gerten said...

Oh, my racquette ball skills are progressing quite nicely. I think you'll be impressed, and slightly embarassed when I kick your butt.

Joshua said...

No chance thats gonna happen... but then again I'm not doing too much practicing around here.